(Updated: October 19, 2017)
||Chipotle (11728 West Broad Street) - Monday, November 13th, 5pm to 9pm
|You must bring the flyer that shows you are with Godwin Band for the Boosters to receive a portion of sales. These flyers may be distributed to friends and family, but none may be passed to people inside (or just outside) the restaurant.
Citrus Fundraiser (in Progress)
- Orders are due by Thursday, November 2nd.
- Additional order forms/flyers are on a shelf outside of Mr. Auman's office in the band room.
- All proceeds from this fundraiser will be put into the student's account to be used to offset costs for the next Band Trip (Spring, 2019).
- Proceeds will most likely be ~30% depending on total products sold.
- Citrus will be delivered sometime in the 1st two weeks of December.
- Any questions, please contact Mary Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kroger Community Rewards
Enroll now at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click the 'Sign In' box (if you do not have a Kroger.com account, click the 'Create an account' box, and follow the online instructions).
- Click 'Enroll Now'.
- On your account summary page, under Community Rewards, click 'Enroll'.
- On the 'Find your Organization' page, enter either 84118 or Godwin, then 'Search'.
- Click on 'Mills E. Godwin HS Band Boosters', then 'Enroll'.
That's all you have to do, and the Band Boosters will earn cash based on your purchases whenever you use your Kroger card.
This program does not affect any of your personal discounts or shopping rewards.
Sign up now - this program runs all year long! Thanks for your support!
Godwin Band Boosters can receive a portion of your Amazon purchases by simply using smile.amazon.com instead of just amazon.com. Please be sure to set Mills E Godwin High School Band Boosters as your charity.